The Drive Medical Trekker Gait Trainer are made from a solid material which adds to its strength and easily supports the mobility of the user while walking independently. It is used to assist those users who cannot walk while maintaining their proper posture. The Trekker Gait Trainer has multiple accessories that are easily mountable onto the product without any special tools or skills.
The Trekker gait trainer is suitable for users of different heights due the ability to adjust according to the user's needs. The height can be easily adjusted in the increments of one inch. The product moves smoothly as it is fitted with swivel casters that can also be locked to prevent swiveling movement. This gait trainer is also fitted with a directional lever which allows both forward and reverse movement or just forward movement. The variable resistance of the Gait Trainer allows controlling the speed of the wheels and brakes keeping the unit from moving when applied.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lever to adjust direction of movement
- Brakes keep the unit stable at one spot
- Height adjustable with 1 inch increments
- Easy to use in both anterior and posterior positions
- Variable resistance for controlling speed of the wheels
- Swivel casters can be locked for swivel less movement
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Size: Tyke (TK 1000), Youth (TK 3000)
- Product Color: Orange (TK 1000), Blue (TK 3000)
- Weight Capacity (TK 1000 | TK 3000): 75 lbs. (34 Kilograms) | 200 lbs. (90 Kilograms)
- Handle Height: 15.5 Inch - 18.5 Inch (TK 1000), 29 Inch - 39 Inch (TK 3000)
- Model: TK 1000, TK 3000