Designed to allow you to conduct therapeutic self-myofascial release (SMR) techniques, the TP Massage Ball is an easy-to-use method for alleviating tension or pain in the neck, shoulders, chest and piriformis. You can use these massage balls anywhere by stabilizing them and pressing against the target points.
These versatile trigger point therapy balls can rapidly dissolve discomfort all over your body, allowing you to exercise, work and play without the groans. If you want a versatile and lightweight massager that can soothe your pain buy the Trigger Point Performance Massage Ball from ActiveForever.com today!
- Easily fits in your bag
- Begins working in 7 seconds
- Use all over your body
- Applies steady pressure
- Ideal for trigger point massage
- Relieves back, legs, glutes, and more
- Durable design maintains shape over time
Trigger Point Performance Massage Balls Specifications:
- Diameter: 2.64"
- Weight: 2.7 oz
- Color: Multi-colored (Green/Black/White)
- Recomended Uses: neck and arms, foot, tibilias anterior, calf, lats/side torso, glutes, upper back, psoas, chest/pecs.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: triggerpoint, mfr, 858787002089, TPT-TPB, triggerpoints, trig