An independent living product that is ideal for those who may be suffering from medical problems such as the effects from arthritis, osteoarthritis, or a stroke, the Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator allows you the freedom to go where you want and be as active and independent as you once were! The Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator is available in 3 seat height adjustments to fit almost any user from 4'7" to 6'7" and has a compact folding system that is easy to fold with a simple lift of the lock release handle. In addition, you can partly fold the Escape to pass through narrow doors and spaces.
This design makes it far easier to lift into the trunk of a car but as an added benefit; it also stands when folded for easy storage when not in use. The Escape is so versatile that it can be used indoors or outdoors! The Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator features a large ergonomic padded seat with cut outs to reduce pressure on posterior thighs while seated for added comfort. The deluxe wheels measure 8" diameter by 1" wide easily navigates over cracks in sidewalks. The pressure dispersing anatomical 7° sloped handgrips maintain your hand strength which puts less pressure on your wrists. The hand brakes are the easiest to apply compared to other walkers and offers a depth adjustable comfort padded backrest that conforms to your back shape.
The convenient handle height adjustments are spring loaded and innovative gentle touch braking system has no cables get to in your way or hooked up on objects as you are walking. Escape turns a world of obstacles into a future of possibilities. The Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator wheels each have two bearings and a spacer for smooth turning and flutter free travel. The durable powder coated enamel paint finish is resistant to scratches and the curb climber makes obstacles, such as curbs and thresholds in doorways, easier to navigate. The durable nylon mesh basket folds with the walker, has 2 large Velcro pouches to store valuable, and can hold up to 11 pounds. Escape….Get out and live an active lifestyle! You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator Features:
- Weighs only 16.2 pounds
- Ideal for those with limited mobility
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use
- 3 height adjustments for users from 4'7" to 6'7"
- Partly folds to pass through narrow doorways
- Stands when folded for easy storage
- Spring assisted unfolding make opening simple
- 8" premium shock absorbing wheels
- 7° sloped ergonomic handles put less pressure on wrists
- Depth adjustable backrest
- Cable free gentle touch brake handles require 25% less effort to use
- Ergonomic, padded seat with pressure reducing cut outs
- Curb climbers for added convenience
- Nylon mesh basket holds up to 11 lbs included
- Powder coated paint finish
- Easy assembly with only four items to put together
Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator Specifications:
- Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator Brochure
- Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 25.6"L x 25"W
- Weight: 16.2 lbs
- Handle Height: 28" - 36" (Petite); 29.5" - 27.5" (Medium); 32" - 40" (Tall)
- Seat Height: 19" (Petite); 21" (Medium); 24" (Tall)
- Seat Dimensions: 18.5"W x 9.5"D
- Folded Depth: 11"
- Distance Between Handles: 18"
- Wheels: 8"H x 1"W
- Fits Users: 4'7" to 6'7"
- Basket Weight Capacity: 11 lbs
- Color: Charcoal Grey
- Frame Material: 6061TS Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Finish: Powder-coated enamel paint
- Latex Free: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions & Weight:
- Petite Adult: 27"H x 11"W x 26"L - 23 lbs
- Medium Adult: 30"H x 11"W x 26"L - 24 lbs
- Tall Adult: 33"H x 11"W x 26"L - 25 lbs
NOTE: Do NOT use as a wheelchair or transport chair. Do NOT hang objects from the backstrap.
Warranty: Lifetime on Frame; 5 Years Braking System - Items that are not warrantied are wear items, such as handgrips, brake cables, and wheels or any parts that have been damaged due to improper installation, modification and/or misuse.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Shipping costs may vary as the Triumph Mobility Escape Rollator is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: 500-10191, 500-10211, 500-10241, roolator, rolator, rullator, rollatorer, roulator, rolletor, rollaider, rollater, walker mobility rollator, 4-wheel rollator, four-wheel rollator