U-Step 2 Walker Laser Light for Parkinson's Freezing
The U-Step 2 Walker Laser Light module projects a bright, red laser on the ground that guides users and allows them to extend their stride. Able to cue users with both a laser light and an audible beep, this mobility aid attaches to the U-Step 2 Walker and is activated with a simple press of a button.You can also activate a beeping pattern for additional gait assistance. If you want to enjoy increased independence and mobility despite freezing episodes, buy the U-Step 2 Walker Laser Light for Parkinson's Freezing from ActiveForever.com today!
U-Step 2 Walker Laser Light Features:
- Works specifically with the U-Step 2 Walker
- Normalizes user's gait with visual or aural cueing
- Projects bright red laser to guide steps
- Sound cueing beeps in adjustable pattern
- Laser shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use
U-Step 2 Walker Laser Light for Parkinson's Freezing Specifications:
- Power: #123 three-volt battery
- Auto Shut-off: after 10 minutes of non-use
- Laser Color: Red
- U-Step 2 Walker Laser Light Cueing Guide
Warranty: Six (6) months again manufacturer's defects
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: parkison, ustep, tremors, adaptive living products, independent living