Physical therapists can use the UE Ranger with patients suffering from pain, neuro-muscular weakness or decreased range of motion caused by frozen shoulder or rotator cuff injury. The Movement Health System has been tested by third party institutions and found to be effective at producing superior outcomes for patients.
This rehabilitation aid provides a support for un-gripped hands while promoting relaxation in the shoulder/upper extremity. Grooved to comfortably accept left or right hands of various sizes, this versatile assistive device has a telescoping tube and locking collar so that patients of all heights and lengths can use it effectively.
The UE Ranger is designed to allow functional range of motion (ROM) during the rehab exercises, to support the upper extremities as therapists apply myofascial release techniques (MFR) and to facilitate patient assisted Passive Range of Motion (PAROM). As the patient recovers, the Movement Health System provides the support to maintain safety while progressively developing biomechanical and neuro-muscular capability. If you want an assistive device that can speed patient recovery while safeguarding their health, buy the UE Ranger Movement Health System from ActiveForever.com today!
Movement Health System Features:
- Facilitates safe, multi-phase functional rehab
- Increases range of motion in the upper extremities
- Comfortably accommodates either hand
- Telescoping tubing and locking collar adjust height
- Broad spectrum of progressions
- Mirrors natural biomechanics to promote healing, strength
- Ideal tool for therapists and clinicians
- Evaluated by third party studies
UE Ranger Movement Health System Specifications:
- Includes: UE Ranger System, clinical applications manual and home exercise program
- Latex free
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: UER1, innovations, inc.
Write Your Own Review