The McKesson Ultra Disposable Underpads - Heavy Absorbency are incontinence care underpads with heavy absorbency. The underpads are designed to protect surfaces like chairs, couches, bed linens etc. from moderate to heavy urinary incontinence leaks.
The Ultra Underpads have a triple layer design to ensure maximum comfort and efficiency. The top layer is a non-woven bonded topsheet that is incredibly gentle on the skin. The topsheet also supports the quick acquisition of fluids and wicks them into the absorbent core. The heat sealed edges of the underpads expose no sharp edges which otherwise could be harmful to the user. The middle layer of the disposable underpad is the absorbent core. The fluff polymer core with a superior mat configuration offers heavy absorbency and immediately locks all wetness away. The core also neutralizes the pH of the urine to prevent skin irritation and rashes. It also prevents the formation of odors to support a pleasant environment.
The last layer of the McKesson Ultra Underpad is a peach colored backsheet made of waterproof polyethylene. The backsheet prevents all fluids from leaking out to the surface below and protects the surfaces. It also ensures the stability of the underpad and prevents it from slipping while in use. The underpads do not contain any latex and are hence suitable for people with latex allergies. These pads are disposable and recommended for a single use only to avoid cross contamination. They are available in three different sizes to meet individual needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Available in three different sizes
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Super absorbent polymer locks fluids away
- Designed for moderate to heavy absorbency
- Minimizes pH of urine and promotes skin wellness
- Heat sealed, non woven and gentle on sensitive skin
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Backsheet Color: Peach
- Absorbent Core Material: Fluff / Polymer
- Dimensions: 30 Inch x 30 Inch, 30 Inch x 36 Inch, 36 Inch x 36 Inch
- Model: UPHV3030, UPHV3036, UPHV33636