Manufacturer Product Description:
121-10SGPROMO5 - Urine Chemistry Analyzer
- McKesson 120 Urine Analyzer with five (5) vials of the McKesson 121-10SG Urine Reagent Strips (100 strips per vial)
- **SOLD SEPARATELY: Urine Control - Liquid Dipper (MFR # 121-071)**
- The McKesson 120 Urine Analyzer is intended for use in conjunction with the McKesson Urinalysis Reagent Strips for the semi-quantitative detection of the following analytes in urine: Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone (Acetoacetic acid), Specific Gravity, pH, Blood, Protein, Urobilinogen, Leukocytes and Ascorbic Acid as well as the qualitative detection of Nitrite.
- The instrument is intended for professional, in vitro diagnostic use only.
- The measurement can be used in general evaluation of health, and aids in the diagnosis and monitoring of metabolic or systemic diseases that affect kidney function, endocrine disorders and diseases or disorders of the urinary tract.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 100 Strips Per Vial, 1 Analyzer Per Box
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Application: Urine Chemistry Analyzer Promotion
- For Use With: McKesson Urine Reagent Strips
- Dimensions: 10.7 L X 10.6 W X 5.7 H Inch
- Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Kit Contents: Analyzer, 5 Bottles 10SG Test Strips
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 35 W
- Readout Type: Digital, Printout
- Sample Type: Urine Sample
- Test Name: Leukocytes, Nitrite, Urobilinogen, Protein, pH, Blood, Specific Gravity, Ketone (Acetoacetic Acid), Bilirubin, Glucose
- Test Time: 1 Minute Results
- Weight: 5.73 lbs.
- Throughput: Single Test Mode: 60 Tests / Hour; Continuous Test Mode: 120 Tests / Hour
- User Interface: Keypad, Barcode Reader