The Venture Infrared Heated Neck and Shoulder Wrap utilizes a safe, low voltage DC design (12V/24V) compared to the AC adaptors (110V) used my most traditional heat therapy products. This lets you relax and effectively helps treat assorted conditions and injuries including whiplash, stiff neck, muscle tension, muscle spasms and pinched nerves. The Venture Infrared Heated Neck and Shoulder Wrap is a great alternative to many acute and chronic ailments, and will keep you from scheduling unnecessary doctor's appointments. Buy the Venture Heat At-Home FIR Infrared Heated Neck and Shoulder Wrap from Active Forever now!
Neck and Shoulder Wrap Features:
- Specially designed to conform to the body
- Deep penetrating FAR infrared technology
- 3D ergonomic tailoring with adjustable Velcro straps
- Automatic 30-minute timer for added safety
- Handheld remote control for on the spot heat adjustments
- LED status indicator
- Numerous health and beauty benefits
- Safe, low-voltage technology lets you rest comfortably
- Opens pores, increases blood circulation in the hands, and raises white blood cell count
Venture Heat Infrared Neck and Shoulder Wrap Specifications:
- Materials: Neoprene and fleece
- Power: DC (12V/24V) adaptor
- Indications: Treats whiplash, stiff neck, muscle tension, muscle spasms and pinched nerves
Sizing: Measure straight across from shoulder to shoulder below the back of your neck
- Regular Size: (15"-20")
- Max Size: (Up to 25")
What is Infrared Heat?
Infrared is a band of light that we perceive as heat. While we cannot see infrared heat, we can feel its effects. Infrared radiation, or radiant heat, represents over half of the energy emitted by the Sun and is divided into three segments: near, middle, and far.
Infrared rays heat our body by a process called conversion. Through conversion, far infrared heat can penetrate organic substances such as the human body without heating the air in between. You may notice a similar effect on partly cloudy days: when a cloud obscures the sun, you suddenly feel cooler, but the air temperature around you has not had time to be affected. The cloud blocked the sun's infrared rays from penetrating your body.
By using far infrared heat as opposed to traditional heating methods, you enable the heat to penetrate deeper into your body without the skin discomfort of heating pads, hot towels, and some pain relief gels/creams. However, less discomfort is just one of many benefits of far infrared heat therapy.
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: KB-1250, DPL, thermotex, heat therapy