The Lumex Trapeze is an excellent mobility tool that either attaches to a patient’s bed frame or stands on its own with the help of a floor stand. Users can choose the option with or without the floor stand as per their convenience.
The trapeze consists of a chain and a triangle hanging from an arm which is attached to a post using bolts. The post, in turn, is attached to the bed frame with clamps or to a free-standing floor stand. Patients can grip the triangle to change positions in bed or as an aid to transition out of it without anyone’s assistance. The trapeze is an ideal choice for patients with low mobility in the lower half of their body due to injuries or surgeries. The position of the hand bar and the arm is completely adjustable to suit the patient’s convenience. To suit different user heights and reach, the height of the arm can be adjusted between the range of forty-three inches to fifty-two inches to suit different user heights and reach. The trapeze is equipped with rubber bumper guards to protect the walls from getting damaged.
The Lumex Versa Trapeze has a strong construction which renders it incredibly durable and reliable for support. The clamps and hand bar are coated with VersaGuard for added strength and durability. It is important to note that without the floor stand, the trapeze is only suitable for beds with metal frames.
Product Features and Benefits
- Hand bar location is fully adjustable
- Versa guard coated hand bar and clamps
- Rubber bumper guards for protection of walls
- Helps patients securely change position in bed
- Helps transfer patients from bed without assistance
- Model with clamps can only be used with metal frame headboards
- Manufacturer: Graham Field
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (114 kilograms)
- Height Adjustment: 43 Inch - 52 Inch
- Color: Chrome, Grey
- Model: 2800A, 2800GA, 2840A, 2840GA
Product Information and Documents