Active Care has the ideal brace for back support. The brace is large enough to support and cover the back all the way from the tail bone to the 9th bone in the thoracic section of the spine, which is located below the shoulder blades. It offers the best in spinal bracing and pain relief, improves mobility and allows for faster recovery after surgery, and encourages a proper posture. The brace is lightweight which leaves the user more comfortable and allows it to be used anytime of the day, but even more is the brace is made of a strong, flexible, and breathable advanced nylon ensuring the product is perfect in design. The inside and outside panels are rigid in design to allow for better support of the abdominals and for constant consistent relief. The brace is even easily adjustable for each user with easy to use side pull straps and simple hook and loop fasteners.Features and Benefits
- Covers the back from the sacrococcygeal junction (tail bone) to the T-9 vertebrae (below the shoulder blades)
- Provides spinal bracing and pain relief, improves functional mobility and stabilizes the back following surgery, as well as encouraging proper posture
- Lightweight for ideal patient comfort and made of strong, flexible, and breathable advanced materials
- Rigid anterior and posterior panels to enhance abdominal compression and provide consistent pain relief
- Easily adjustable to each patient with convenient side-pull straps and simple hook-and-loop fasteners
- Actual Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 39"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Size: Medium (34"-39")
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 631m