Monitor and maintain pulse and oxygen levels for optimal health with the View's easy-to-read high resolution dual color display. These professional quality, lightweight units are intended for noninvasive spot-check oxygen saturation measurements of the arterial hemoglobin SpO2. This product is ideal for use in the management of COPD patients, asthmatics, sports enthusiast or for anyone that wants to monitor their oxygen level or pulse rate.Features and Benefits
- Dual color HIGH RESOLUTION easy to read OLED display
- Displays SpO2 and pulse rate, pulse bar and plethysmogram
- Multiple display modes
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Actual Product Weight: 0.11 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AAA
- Battery Duration: 30 Hours
- Display Type: OLED
- Fingertip Width Range: 0.3"-1"
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15-80 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 1.34"
- Overall Product Length: 2.28"
- Overall Product Width: 1.26"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Rate Accuracy Range: + / - 2 Percent
- Pulse Rate Display Range: 0-254 bpm
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30-235 bpm
- SpO2 Accuracy Range: + / - 3 Percent
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 70-90 Percent
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 131 deg F
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Model # mq3200