The Salisbury Natural Rubber Linesman’s Gloves are ideal for the handyman and electricians working with low voltage and needing additional safety for protection against electric shocks, while still being flexible enough to work with small parts and pieces.
No matter your professional level or project, you always want to be sure you are protected. Depending on the project and potential voltage, you will want to make sure you have the right class of gloves. Class 00 gloves will protect against a voltage of 2,500 for alternating current and 10,000 for direct current. Class 0 gloves can shield from 5,000 alternating current and 20,000 for direct current. Class 2 goes up to 20,000 alternating current and 50,000 direct current.
The gloves come in both black and red with contrasting colors inside, making it easier to tell when there is a tear or stretching, compromising the integrity of the glove and consequently, your protection. Be sure to check them often as the natural rubber is subject to the effects of the ozone.
Product Features and Benefits
- Type 1 natural rubber construction
- Straight cuff design, for low voltage work only
- Contrasting inner and outer colors to easily spot tears
- Easily able to work with small parts due to flexible design
- Gloves easily meet and often exceeds the standards of ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903
- Manufacturer: W.H Salisbury
- Colors Available: Red, Black (Class 0), Red, Black (Class 00), Black (Class 2)
- Maximum Actual Usage Voltage: 1,000 AC /1,500 DC (Class 0), 500 AC / 750 DC (Class 00)
- Maximum Proof Test Voltage: 5,000 AC / 20,000 DC (Class 0), 2,500 AC / 10,000 DC (Class 00)
- Sizing Available & Model #:
- Salisbury lineman gloves class 0 (E011B, E011R, E014B/9): 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Salisbury lineman gloves class 00 (E0011B, E0011R, E014R/10): 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Salisbury lineman gloves class 2 (E214RB/10): 10
- To determine glove size, measure the circumference around the palm. Allow for additional room if fabric glove liners are to be worn, especially with thermal liners.
- Please Note: bulk orders for these gloves can take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery.