The WCIB Aluminum Rigid Cane is made of heavy duty, yet lightweight aluminum and precision fit joints that do not stick or become loose. This cane comes in 13 different sizes from 36" to 60" in 2" increments. The base is wrapped in reflective red tape to alert those passing by to the cane in use to avoid falls or collisions and the nylon tip is replaceable.
The WCIB Aluminum Rigid Cane is available in a straight handle option that comes with a wrist-let to help avoid it slipping out of your hand or a curved handle that comes with balanced rubberized grip. Proudly made in the USA, this cane is durable and long-lasting. See also our WCIB Aluminum Folding Cane and assorted replacement tips for this cane: Nylon Tip, Nylon Tip with Metal Glide, and the Marshmallow Tip. You'll absolutely appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
WCIB Aluminum Rigid Cane Features:
- Designed for the blind or those with low vision
- Heavy duty, yet lightweight aluminum construction
- Straight handle with wrist-let or a curved balanced rubberized grip handle options
- Available in lengths from 36” to 60” in 2” increments
- Easy to see red reflective tape at the bottom
- Made in the USA
WCIB Aluminum Rigid Cane Specifications:
- Lengths: 36" to 60" in 2" increments
- Cane Material: tempered aircraft aluminum
- Tip: Nylon
- Includes: one (1) WCIB Aluminum Rigid Cane and wrist loop
Warranty: one (1) year manufacturer's
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Returns: Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: WCBR-6, w.c.i.b., white cane instruments for the blind, folding cane, visually impaired cane, folding cane for visually impaired, visually impaired folding cane, aluminum cane, folding cane for the bind, cane for the blind, walking stick for the blind, walking cane, blind cane, white cane, guide cane, visually impaired aids