Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Easy to use, discreet, and disposable!
Wellspect LoFric Female Ready Catheter Kit allows for greater freedom for self-catheterization when access to a toilet is restricted in hospitals or at home. For some patients, visiting a toilet to perform intermittent catheterization can be difficult. LoFric Cath-Kit combines the hydrophilic low-friction catheter LoFric with its own urine drainage bag, so that urine can be collected hygienically, and disposed of conveniently. All the user needs is a source of clean water to wet the catheter, then they are able to use a hygienic, no-touch technique when catheterizing. LoFric Cath-Kit is a closed system - the drainage bag is used to wet the catheter with clean water, to collect and retain the urine, and finally allows for discreet disposal without having access to a toilet.
LoFric Hydrophilic Catheter Features:
- Low friction for increased comfort and compliance
- Slippery coating activates quickly
- Ideal for preventing urinary tract infections
- Clinically-proven and effective
- Individually wrapped in a peel-open pack
- Kit comes complete with sterile insertion supplies - drape, gloves, and swabstick
- Urine collection bag holds up to 1000 cc's of urine