Easy to use, discreet, and disposable!
Wellspect LoFric Female Ready Catheter Kit allows for greater freedom for self-catheterization when access to a toilet is restricted in hospitals or at home. For some patients, visiting a toilet to perform intermittent catheterization can be difficult. LoFric Cath-Kit combines the hydrophilic low-friction catheter LoFric with its own urine drainage bag, so that urine can be collected hygienically, and disposed of conveniently. All the user needs is a source of clean water to wet the catheter, then they are able to use a hygienic, no-touch technique when catheterizing. LoFric Cath-Kit is a closed system - the drainage bag is used to wet the catheter with clean water, to collect and retain the urine, and finally allows for discreet disposal without having access to a toilet.
LoFric Hydrophilic Catheter Features:
- Low friction for increased comfort and compliance
- Slippery coating activates quickly
- Ideal for preventing urinary tract infections
- Clinically-proven and effective
- Individually wrapped in a peel-open pack
- Kit comes complete with sterile insertion supplies - drape, gloves, and swabstick
- Urine collection bag holds up to 1000 cc's of urine