LoFric is the world's first hydrophilic intermittent catheter!
LoFric is the only hydrophilic catheter proven in long-term clinical studies to reduce the risk of UTIs and other complications when compared to conventional catheters. Ideal for both busy hospitals and for patient use at home, LoFric® requires clean water for activation of the Urotonic™ Surface Technology low-friction coating on the tubing. Available in sizes for men, women and children. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
LoFric Hydrophilic Catheter Features:
- Low friction for increased comfort and compliance
- Slippery coating activates quickly
- Ideal for preventing urinary tract infections
- Clinically-proven and effective
- Connectors are colored according to catheter diameter
- Can be attached to a standard urine collection bag or extension line
- Urotonic™ Surface Technology for low friction and maximum comfort
- Smooth catheter eyes
LoFric Hydrophilic Catheter Specifications:
- Male: 16 inch FR 8, 16 inch FR 12, 16 inch FR 14, 16 inch FR 16, 16 inch FR 20, 16 inch FR 8
- Female: 8 inch FR 12, 8 inch FR 14
- Coude: 16 inch FR16
- Pack-Type: Individual peel-open
- Quantity: Each or Case of 25
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: AH901240, lo fric, lo-fric, cathetar, cathater, Astra-Tech