Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
When using the Wenzelite Adult Anterior Safety Roller the patient is situated in the center of the walker, which provides maximum support and improved posture. Equipped with weight-pressured brakes for added safety, when the brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the Wenzelite Adult Anterior Safety Roller cannot roll. The brake also engages if the patient accidentally stumbles. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Anterior Safety Roller Features:
- Weight-pressured brakes for added safety
- Brakes are spring-tension adjustable
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Front mount wire basket with set of clips included
- Adjustable brake tension for customized control
Wenzelite Anterior Safety Roller Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range: 29" - 36"
- Overall Width: 20" (Blue), 22.5" (Burgandy, Black)
- Width Between Handlebars: 15.5" (Blue), 17.5" (Burgandy, Black)
- Frame: Welded steel
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 822383111797, CE 1000 BK, 822383143217, re/hab, DRIVE2