Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Sometimes referred to as a "Cardiac Walker", the Wenzelite Heavy Duty Bariatric Safety Roller is ideal for post-op or physical therapy walking and exercise. The easy rolling neoprene wheels enable you to move smoothly over most surfaces. The included forearm platforms support your bodyweight while exercising. The Wenzelite Heavy Duty Bariatric Safety Roller is perfect for post-op bariatric patients when early walking exercise is required. When using the Wenzelite Heavy Duty Bariatric Safety Roller the patient is situated in the center of the walker, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
The Wenzelite Heavy Duty Bariatric Safety Roller is equipped with weight-pressured brakes for added safety. Simply apply pressure to the handlebar or apply your weight down on the forearm platforms to engage the brakes. When the brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the Wenzelite Heavy Duty Bariatric Safety Roller cannot roll. The brake also engages is the patient accidentally stumbles.
The forearm platforms of the Wenzelite Heavy Duty Bariatric Safety Roller allow multiple adjustments for several positioning options. They can be rotated inward and outward depending on patient preference and extend forward and back. The mounting brackets enable you to mount the forearm platforms on any position of the handlebar. Positioning them close to the walker uprights encourages a more upright position and positioning them farther forward will promote more of a forward lean.
Wenzelite Heavy Duty Bariatric Safety Roller Features:
- Weight-pressured brakes for added safety
- Brakes are spring-tension adjustable
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels (indoor and outdoor use)
- Width adjustable
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Forearm platforms rotate on its axis 360 degrees and are both vertically and horizontally adjustable
- Forearm platforms are equipped with velcro straps to prevent arms from slipping
- Contoured armrest is molded in one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort
- Each forearm platform can be individually adjusted for maximum comfort and support
- Brackets can be mounted with the open position on the inside or outside of the handlebar depending on the overall width required
Wenzelite Heavy Duty Bariatric Safety Roller Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Dimensions: 22.5" - 27.5"W x 25"D (open at base)
- Adjustable Width Between Handlebars: 17.5" - 22.5"
- Adjustable Width: 22.5" - 27.5"
- Height Adjustment Range: 29" - 36" (in 1" increments)
- Color: Silver Vein
- Forearm Platforms Adjustment: 8" horizontally, 6" vertically
- Forearm Platforms Handgrip Adjustment: 180 degrees
- Safety Roller Frame: Welded steel
- Forearm Platforms: Constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Forearm Platforms and Basket are Sold Seperately: (Click here for the Basket and call us directly at 1-800-377-8033 to order the Forearm Platforms - SKU A17650 01)
- Wenzelite Heavy Duty Bariatric Safety Roller Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: CE 1000 XL, CE1000XL, drive medical