This 22"L x 16"W durable bag is specifically designed to carry any of three Beasy Board Transfer System boards and provides extra confidence and independence for the user, as well as simplicity for the caregiver. If you own a Beasy Board, this bag is a must-have, convenient accessory.
The Wheelchair Bag for Any Beasy Board provides a storage solution for your board when you are not using it. Eliminate the need to carry the board on your lap or the caregiver having to carry it. The edge of the flap has Velcro to secure it shut and there are Velcro straps inside the bag to hold the board in place. Need a carrying case for your Beasy Board? Check out the Carrying Case for Beasy Board. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
The Wheelchair Bag for Any Beasy Board Features:
- Holds the 27.5", 32", or 40" Beasy Board
- Made of strong 600D polyester
- 7.5" side strap loops slips over wheelchair handles
- Inside Velcro straps to hold board in place
- Backpack style
- Velcro along edge of flap to secure shut
The Wheelchair Bag for Any Beasy Board Specifications:
- Closed Dimensions: 22"L x 16"W x .25"D
- Top Flap Open Dimensions : 29.5"L x 16"W x .25"D
- Side Strap Loop Length: 7.5"
- Color: Black
- Material: 600D Polyester
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 1420, BeasyTrans, beasy trans, beasytrans, beasyII, beasy II, beasyglyder, beasy glyder, beasy transfer board, beasy transfer