The Respironics Swivel II Exhalation Valve is an efficient exhalation accessory that provides a continuous leak path in a breathing circuit. The valve is designed to be compatible with the Respironics full face mask providing both CPAP and Bi-level ventilation.
For patients on continuous positive air pressure systems or bi-level pressure systems, an exhalation accessory that provides a path for the continuous expiration of waste gas is vital. The expiration of this waste gas ensures that the breathing circuit works normally and efficiently. It also ensures that air pressure does not build up excessively within the mask and the pressure generated by the devices remains at a consistent level as programmed on the device. The Whisper Swivel II Exhalation Valve efficiently accomplishes all of this.
The Swivel II Valve is an incredibly durable port that easily attaches to Respironics full face masks that do not have exhalation valves already attached to them. The exhalation valve has a latex-free construction and will not trigger any allergic reactions in people with latex allergies.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Oxygen Therapy page and the N95 Particulate Respirator Mask W/ Exhalation Valve for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Helps to remove hose torque
- Remove waste gas from circuit
- Come with durable exhalation port
- Easily attaches to compatible masks
- Not recommended to be used with other masks
- Use with silicone contour and gold seal profile lite masks
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics
- Application: CPAP Mask Connector with Cuff
- Cuff: Swivel, Silicone Flexible Cuff
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 332113