With the push of a button on the Personal Pager, bedridden or disabled individuals can request assistance without having to raise their voice. The wireless alert system works because a small transmitter sends an electronic signal to the receiver, which then chimes or vibrates to notify the caregiver that help is needed. The system utilizes a 9 volt battery and 2 AAs and can be used up to 100 feet away. The paging receiver is extremely easy to set up and use and features a clip for attaching to a belt. Buy you Wireless Personal Pager from ActiveForever.com.
Wireless Charm Alert Features:
- Completely wireless
- No installation is required
- Includes cord to keep transmitter close and handy
- Great for elderly, handicapped or bedridden
- FCC Certified
- Paging receiver has belt clip attachment
- Works up to 100 feet away through most walls and floors
Wireless Pager Specifications:
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.5" W x 2.5" H x 1" D
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2.75" H x 1.5" W x 0.75" D
- Transmitter Cord Length: 20"
- Transmitter Batteries: 9 Volt
- Receiver Batteries: 2 AA Batteries
- Wireless Personal Pager User Manual (.pdf)
Warranty: 30 day manufacturers warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: safety device, emergency device, elderly care