Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
With the push of a button on the Personal Pager, bedridden or disabled individuals can request assistance without having to raise their voice. The wireless alert system works because a small transmitter sends an electronic signal to the receiver, which then chimes or vibrates to notify the caregiver that help is needed. The system utilizes a 9 volt battery and 2 AAs and can be used up to 100 feet away. The paging receiver is extremely easy to set up and use and features a clip for attaching to a belt. Buy you Wireless Personal Pager from ActiveForever.com.
Wireless Charm Alert Features:
- Completely wireless
- No installation is required
- Includes cord to keep transmitter close and handy
- Great for elderly, handicapped or bedridden
- FCC Certified
- Paging receiver has belt clip attachment
- Works up to 100 feet away through most walls and floors
Wireless Pager Specifications:
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.5" W x 2.5" H x 1" D
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2.75" H x 1.5" W x 0.75" D
- Transmitter Cord Length: 20"
- Transmitter Batteries: 9 Volt
- Receiver Batteries: 2 AA Batteries
- Wireless Personal Pager User Manual (.pdf)
Warranty: 30 day manufacturers warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: safety device, emergency device, elderly care