By simply glancing at the Zadro Light Therapy Box occasionally during a session you can significantly increase your mood and decrease the effects of the winter blues. The light rebalances melatonin and serotonin levels thereby tricking your body into thinking its still summer! Buy your Zadro Sunlight 365 SAD Therapy Light Box with Clock from ActiveForever today!
What is Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)?
Seasonal Affective Disorder, or SAD, is a type of depression brought on by the arrival of fall and winter. The short days and long nights of this seasonal change can cause those with SAD to experience depression, fatigue, social withdrawal, lethargy, and anxiety. In addition to medications, many people turn to hand held light therapy devices such as the Zadro Sunlight 365 SAD Therapy Light Box to help manage and recover from SAD. Enjoy relief from SAD this winter when you buy the Zadro Sunlight 365 SAD Therapy Light Box from ActiveForever today!
Season Affective Disorder (SAD) Typical Symptoms:
- Feeling tired
- Lack of energy
- Craving for carbohydrates
- Reduced libido
- Weight gain
- Increased sensitivity to pain
Zadro Sunlight 365 SAD Therapy Light Box with Clock Features:
- The best non-drug therapy
- It is safe- no UV!
- Can adjust light intensity
- Provides personalized treatment
- Countdown timer
- Desktop clock
- LED backlight
- Easy to carry
- 10,000 Lux
- This product is not listed as a medical device
Zadro Sunlight 365 SAD Therapy Light Box with Clock Specifications:
- Black Pouch with Velcro Closure: 6" x 8" (closed), 8.5" x 8" (open)
- Voltage: 6V DC
- Amperes: 800mA
- Light: 35pcs Blue LEDs
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 5" x 0.75" deep
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Power: 120 volts
- Power Cord: 60"L
- UL approved
- Includes: One (1) Zadro Sunlight 365 Light Box with Clock, adapter, pouch
Zadro Sunlight 365 SAD Therapy Light Recommended Usage:
- Use as early as possible in the morning
- Daily Use: 30-60 minutes
- Place at an arms distance away
- Do not let this light treatment interrupt your normal activities
- Glance at the light occasionally during each session
- Static discharge can temporarily affect the electronic function. Reset to resume normal operation
- Do not stare directly at the Zadro Light Therapy Box
- Users with eye problems, eye injury, laser corrective eye surgery or any other eye related condition, please contact your ophthalmologist or health care provider before use
- If you feel uncomfortable after using this Light Therapy Box, please consult your doctor.
Warranty: 90 Day limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship at the time of its original purchase by the consumer
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: depression, light therapy, SAD therapies, sun365