The Zewa TENS / EMS Combo Unit features a lightweight build and its therapeutic features make this transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation machine a must-have when at home, in the office, or on vacation. Independent dual channels and multiple modes give users flexibility when seeking pain relief.
The Zewa TENS / EMS Combo Unit features built-in safety features such as the patient lock, which allows a doctor to pre-configure the unit, provide users with peace of mind while they reap the benefits of pain-free living. A seven-setting timer grants additional safety and convenience. If you always want to have pain relief at your fingertips buy the Zewa Digital TENS Unit from ActiveForever.com today!
Zewa TENS / EMS Combo Unit Features:
- Relieves acute and chronic pain
- Independent dual-channel unit
- Large LCD display
- Adjustable pulse width and rate for flexibility
- Timer has 7 settings for personalized treatment
- Patient lock system allows doctor to determine treatment
- Compliance counter records usage
- Compact, portable device clips on belt
Zewa TENS / EMS Combo Unit Specifications:
- Zewa TENS/EMS Combo Unit Manual
- Model: TENS 504
- Modes: 3 TENS Modes and 3 EMS Modes
- TENS and EMS Functions:
- Pulse Intensity ("strength"): 0 - 100 mA
- Adjustable Pulse Width: 30 - 300 uS
- Adjustable Pulse Rate: 1 - 150Hz
- Timer: 5 - 95 / Continuous
- Button lock function
- EMS Functions:
- On Time: 1 - 30 Se.
- Off Time: 1 - 60 Sec
- Ramp Time: 1 - 30 Sec
- Includes: 1 TENS/EMS unit; 4 electrodes (21049); 2 lead wires; 3 AAA batteries; Storage bag; Belt holder
- Prescription item
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 682891210104, 21010, electrostimulation, estim, t.e.n.s., HCPCS Code: E0730, pain therapy, physical therapy, pain management