ZipWall SLP2 Dust Barrier System Poles
The ZipWall SLP2 Dust Barrier System Poles is great for setting up barriers across a small room, hallway, or for closing off a doorway during a project or construction. Durable and strong, the ZipWall SLP2 features two poles with spring loaded polycarbonate plungers conveniently built in. Two specially designed GripDisk slide stoppers are also included for stabilizing the barrier on hard surfaces. Additionally, the ZipWall SLP2 is easy-to-handle and transport for multiple jobs and work locations. Buy the SLP2 Dust Barrier System Poles from ActiveForever today!
ZipWall SLP2 Dust Barrier System Poles Features:
- Hardworking dust barrier system
- Spring loaded polycarbonate plunger built into each pole
- Two GripDisk slide stoppers
- Poles can be placed 8 to 10 feet apart
- Can reach any standard ceiling
- Great addition to other ZipWall barrier systems
- Featured in This Old House magazine and Remodeling magazine
- Awarded Readers' Choice Award in 2006 by Building Products Magazine
ZipWall SLP2 Dust Barrier System Poles Specifications:
- Pole Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Pole Length: 4' 9" - 12ft.
- Includes: Two (2) Spring Loaded Poles, two (2) Grip Disks, and two (2) Tethers
- Please Note: Plastic sheeting is NOT included
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: zip wall, slp4, slp6, zip pole