Like the original Zoomer Fins, the Zoomers Z2 Training Fins use the short-blade technology, but also feature a new angle and quick response technology that includes a fluid separator and channel convertors. The propulsive area of the fins has been increased 20 percent, yet the Zoomers Z2 Training Fins weigh slightly less than the original Zoomers Fins.
The fluid separator on the Zoomers Z2 Fins creates a natural extension of the foot so it can slice through the water with ease, while the channel convertors catch water so the swimmer can drive the legs and work the kick the Zoomers Z2 Training Fins in both directions for maximum propulsion. The Zoomers Z2 Training Fins also feature a closed heel and lightweight design to provide additional comfort and security, allowing the swimmer to stay more active throughout the entire workout.
To get a great workout the goal is to exercise a large percentage of the body's muscle mass at a reasonably high level of intensity for a long period of time. The smaller blades of the Zoomers Z2 Training Fins let you achieve this by making the legs work hard without overloading the muscles, and swim at or above race-level speeds. Training with Zoomers Z2 Training Fins can also help improve neuromuscular coordination and reduce upper-body stress commonly associated with typical sprint training. Improve your technique and cardiovascular swim training when you buy your Zoomers Z2 Training Fins from ActiveForever today!
"The Zoomers Z2 model results from years of ongoing field research, and incorporates a series of design characteristics to truly feel like a natural extension of the foot."
- Dr. Marty Hall, Zoomer Z2 engineer and inventor
Zoomers Z2 Training Fins Features:
- Patented short-blade design for shorter, faster kick
- 20% more propulsion area than original Zoomers
- Fluid separator creates natural extension of the foot
- Channel converters catch water to work the kick in both directions
- Closed heal to help keep the fins in place
- Lightweight than original Zoomers Fins
- Shorter length than standard swim fins helps prevent leg cramps
- Use with the SwiMP3 Underwater MP3 Player to maximize your workout!
Zoomers Z2 Training Fins Specifications:
- Includes: (2) Z2 swim fins; Instruction manual
- Limited Sizes Available: Children Sizes: K-7.5 and K-12, and Adult Sizes: C, E, H, I
|Zoomers Z2 Sizes
|K-7.5 - Kid's 7.5 - 8.5
|K-12 - Kid's 12 - 13
||1 - 2.5
||2 - 3.5
||3 - 4
||4 - 5
||4.5 - 5.5
||5.5 - 6.5
||6 - 7
||7 - 8
||7.5 - 8.5
||8.5 - 9.5
||9 - 10
||10 - 11
||10.5 - 11.5
||11.5 - 12.5
||12 - 13
||13 - 14
||13.5 - 15
||14.5 - 16
Warranty: 90-day limited warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: flippers, swimfins, 616323200524, zoom fin, 23500271, 2.35.002.64