Sku: A24778 01 - Part #: 11C01
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Aircast Cryo Cuff Knee System is anatomically designed to combine therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling, edema hematoma, and pain. The cyro cuff knee was built for complete coverage of the affected area and with patient comfort in mind. The knee cuff uses controlled cold to eliminate the risk for tissue damage. The unit consists of 2 main parts. A cuff that covers the specified body part with pressurized ice water and the a tube that exchanges the water between the cooler (not included) and cuff. The cyro foot cuff is made of nylon and vinyl and uses gravity, a motor, or both, depending on which cooler (not included) you chose, to force water into the cuff and compress the affected area.
When combined with the Aircast Cryo Cooler IC Compression System or Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler, the unit can be applied literally anywhere at anytime for treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation following injury or surgery. The system was built to be extremely simple and portable which makes it ideal for post-op, home and training room; Buy your Aircast Cryo System Knee Cuff from ActiveForever.com today!
Aircast Cryo System Knee Cuff Features:
- Innovative design for complete coverage of affected area
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment (not included)
- Controlled cold, no known risk of tissue damage
- Great for rehab, post-op, home or training room
- Anatomic cuff design for complete ankle coverage
- Measured compression for patient comfort
Aircast Cryo System Knee Cuff Specifications:
- Measuring Instructions: Measure the thigh 6" above the patella (center of knee)
- Small: 10" - 19"
- Medium: 18" - 23"
- Large: 20" - 31"
- This is the cuff only, cryo cooler sold separately
- Can be used with the IC or Gravity Cooler
Warranty: Six (6) months
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aircast cryo cuff, aircast cryo cuff knee, aircast cryo cuff system, cryo cuff knee, cryo cuff system, 11A01, 11B01, 11C01
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.