The Harmar Micro Scooter Lift is a durable, affordable and convenient scooter travel accessory designed to securely transport 3 and 4 wheeled scooters and powerchairs easily and safely. Constructed from extremely hearty weather resistant materials, each Harmar lift includes the industry's best transferrable warranty, ensuring you get the most from your lift for years to come.
Arriving at your door fully assembled, the Harmar Micro Scooter/Powerchair Lift takes less than an hour to install. Able to fit Class I and Class II hitches from 5"-19" high, and Class III hitches with an adapter (sold separately), this lift provides the security and portability that power mobility users truly need.
A unique and easy to use hold-down foot feature provides a convenient and fast way to lock the securing arms of the lift, ensuring your scooter is safe for the duration of the travel. No modification is required to fit most compact powerchairs or scooters, this lift is able to lift up to 135 lbs! The Harmar Micro Scooter Lift was specifically designed to combine high quality goods with a low budget price, making it a perfect fit for anyone. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Harmar Micro Scooter Lift Features:
- Ready for hitch class I and II out of the box
- Fits virtually all 3 and 4 wheel travel scooters
- Weather resistant lift components for added durability
- Powered vertical lift, manual folding platform
- No scooter modifications necessary
- Manual crank backup in case of power failure
- License plate mount included free of charge
- Arrives fully assembled, installation can be completed in under an hour
Harmar AL010/AL050 Micro Lift Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 135 lbs
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Hitch Height: 5" - 19"
- Platform Dimensions: 23.5" L x 33" W
- Hitch Type: Fits class I or class II standard, and class III with adapter
- Power: 12V - hardwired to vehicle battery
Warranty: 3 Year Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ALO10, al 010, al 050, harmar mobility, microscooter, microlift, handicap lift, powerlift, powerchair