The Invacare Reduced Gap Full Length Bed Rail 6629 is designed to provide safety to patients who are in Invacare hospital beds. Unlike traditional bed rails, these feature reduced gap crossbraces to reduce entrapment hazards, while the extra long length ensures patients do not fall out of bed. With the self-adjusting and spring-loaded bards, installation is simple and requires virtually no tools. Keep your loved ones or patients safe while lying in bed; buy the Invacare Reduced Gap Full Length Bed Rail 6629 today from ActiveForever!
Invacare Reduced Gap Full Length Bed Rail 6629 Features:
- Durable, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting, spring-loaded cross braces
- Easily snap into place
- Quick installation
- Optional hardware is included for clamp-on
Invacare Reduced Gap Full Length Bed Rail 6629 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 14.5" (above deck raised); 4.25" (above deck lowered)
- Overall Length: 55"
- Overall Width: 36" (between bed rails)
- Shipping Weight: 27.5 lbs.
- Materials: 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel
Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: safety rails, inva care, 9153627175