The 3M Comply SteriGage Chemical Integrator is an integrator strip that is designed to indicate the accuracy of the conditions of a steam sterilization process. The strip uses three time and temperature relationships to determine the accurate response in each pack. The strips are ideally used only for steam sterilization processes.
The SteriGage Strips are easy-to-use and are suitable for a wide range of steam sterilization cycles ranging from two hundred and fifty to two hundred and seventy five Fahrenheit. The strips are equipped with an indicator strip that is easy to read and ensures a higher level of reading accuracy than other integrators used for similar purposes. The strip features two simple sections with the Accept and Reject results marked on two ends. To indicate the result of the process, the strip is equipped with forward moving ink technology that moves to indicate the level of acceptance or rejection. The ink comes into play as soon as it is placed in a pack. The Integrator is designed to meet the highest level of performance requirements and is hence tagged as a class five integrator strip.
Each Comply SteriGage Integrator Strip has a length of two inches and has a latex-free construction. The strips are available in cases of five hundred strips, making it ideal for hospitals and medical facilities.
Product Features and Benefits
- Not made of natural rubber latex
- Minimizes the chemical indicator inventory
- Front moving ink indicates accept or reject results
- Removes possible error of incorrect selection, cycle specific
- Can be used for all 250°F - 275°F steam sterilization processes
- Offers instant, accurate and simple to read method of monitoring
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Sterilization Compatibility: Steam
- Indicator Change: Color Bar
- Class: Class 5
- Length: 2 Inch
- Model: 1243A
Product Information and Documents