Steri-Strip Blend Tone Skin Closure strips are made of a porous, nonwoven backing coated with a pressure-sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive. Can be used in ER, OR, clinics and physician`s offices, or same day surgery centers, critical care, ICU, labor & delivery, orthopedics, pediatrics, urgent care, and wound care. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
3M Steri-Strip Blend Tone Skin Closures Features:
- Blends with skin tone, not very visible
- Comfortable to wear
- Less scarring when compared to staples or sutures
- Enhanced patient comfort and less chance of infection than with sutures or staples
- Fast application
- Reduces likelihood of skin irritation
- Dimensions: 3"L x 1/4"W (6mm x 75mm)
- Color: Tan
- Quantity: Box of 50 or Case of 200
- For use in facial applications or where less-visible strips are desired
- Closing surgical incisions
- Providing wound support following early suture or staple removal
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 88B1551, B1551, steristrip, skin laceration, surgical Incision, cosmetic results