Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The Tegaderm CHG Dressing consists of a transparent adhesive dressing and an integrated gel pad containing chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG), a well-known antiseptic agent. Tegaderm CHG Dressing is used to cover and protect catheter sites and to secure devices to skin. It also provides continuous antimicrobial activity at the IV site.
Tegaderm CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate IV Securement Dressing Features:
- Proven to be as effective as, or better at, reducing skin flora on healthy volunteers for up to 10 days than Biopatch
- Proven to be more effective at preventing re-growth on healthy volunteers at 7 days than Biopatch
- Transparent, allowing continuous visualization of insertion site
- Integrated design of dressing and CHG gel pad reduces application steps and minimizes potential for application error
- As easy-to-use and easy-to-train as a Tegaderm™dressing
- Large surface area to provide coverage of catheter and suture sites
- Absorbs fluid
- Larger coverage area than Biopatch allows for coverage of sutures as well as insertion site
Tegaderm CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate IV Securement Dressing Specifications:
- Size: 4" x 4.75"
- Quantity: Box of 25 or Case of 200
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 1658, 3m