Manufacturer Product Description:
This collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and wearing comfort. Stretchable fabric fits all body types while maintaining comfort and continuous compression from toe to waist. Knit construction is designed to put on easily and is ideal for patients with arthritis or limited range of motion. Double-covered yarns provide elasticity and easy donning and removal. The PFS System provides a custom-like fit, resulting in patient compliance and medical effectiveness.
- Controlled graduated compression from ankle to thigh.
- Durable construction combined with a smooth opaque look.
- Recommended for standing or sitting for long hours at work, long-distance travel, swelling, during pregnancy to help prevent varicose veins, post vein stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, sclerotherapy, or endovenous laser treatment.
- Material: 73% nylon/27% spandex.
- For women.
- Six-month guarantee of stated compression.