Adapta Mesa 2 Features:
- Adapta® i-Skin Patient Surface
- Antimicrobial and easy to clean
- Non-slip gently contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable
- Firm enough to keep your elbows and knees from “bottoming out” during manual therapy
- Superior Functionality
- Ergonomically designed so no intrusive handles or knobs get between you and your patient
- EZ Lift Retractable Casters
Adapta Mesa 2 Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 450 lb (204 kg)
- Product Weight: 213 lb +/-
- Product Length: 78.8"
- Product Width: 28"
- Product Height: 18" - 40"
- Mains Power: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Colors: Midnight, Pacific Blue, Sand, Maroon, Terra Cotta, Chocolate
- Adapta Summit Product Manual
- Adapta Mesa Treatment Table Features (page 12)
Warranty: One (1) year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: medical exam tables, 3319101, 3319102, 3319103, 3319104, 3319105, 3319105, adapt, chattanooga
Write Your Own Review
- More Information
- Using the motorized PosturFlex option to "peak" the center of the table helps accommodate patients who have difficulty lying flat. You can increase flexion or extension to add to the patients comfort without fumbling for bolsters, towel rolls or pillows and gradually bring them back to a flat position when treatment is over. Also included are: gas-assist movable sections and a retractable, integrated, EZ Lift caster system that makes moving the platform a cinch. The motorized patient treatment table by Adapta Mesa is ideal for budget conscious medical offices, care facilities, and hospitals who want a rising and lowering patient exam table. Buy your motorized patient treatment table today from ActiveForever.com. Adapta Mesa 2 Features: Adapta® i-Skin Patient Surface Antimicrobial and easy to clean Non-slip gently contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable Firm enough to keep your elbows and knees from “bottom View more
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping Information, click here
Easy Returns, click here