The Adjust-a-Lift Heel Insert is ideal to give people with leg inequalities a suitable lift. Leg length inequalities are often a cause of lower back, hip and knee pains. This lift is an incredibly efficient way to prevent these pains. Apart from this, the Adjust-a-lift heel lift is also an effective way to treat foot and ankle conditions like plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and Achilles tendonitis.
The Adjust-a-Lift heel lift is made of three layers of open cell foam rubber. Each of the layers has a thickness of one-eighth of an inch and are held together with a strong double-sided adhesive. The top covering of the Adjust-a-lift heel insert is made of suede leather that provides the user’s foot with stability and comfort. The bottom of each layer of the lift features a non-slip construction for extra stability and to prevent slipping within the shoe. Each layer of the Adjust-a-lift heel lift can be easily detached to achieve the desired lift up to an approximate height of half an inch. If required, these layers can be re-attached later using rubber cement.
As the name suggests, you simply have to place the Adjust-a-lift heel insert in your shoe over the heel to lift your leg to the desired height. It is important to note that the lift should be cleaned using a damp cloth with soap only and not put in the washer. Another important point to note is that the heel lift is sold individually so if you need one for both legs, you’ll have to purchase two.
Product Features and Benefits
- Use with sports or dress shoes
- Correct the leg length discrepancies
- Adjust the number of layers from ⅛” to ⅜”
- Durable, non-slip rubber base construction
- Three easily removable layers for custom comfort
- Model: 575
- Latex Free
- Manufacturer: Core Products
- Height Adjustment: ⅛”, ¼” and ⅜”
- Sold individually (not sold in pairs)
- Sizes Guide:
- Small: Up to women's size 8
- Medium: Women's size 8.5 and up to Men's size 11
- Large: Men's size 11 and up