The Aircast Cryo System Foot Cuff applies safe compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain. The unit consists of 2 main parts. A cuff that covers the specified body part with pressurized ice water and the a tube that exchanges the water between the cooler (not included) and cuff. The cyro foot cuff is made of nylon and vinyl and uses gravity, a motor, or both, depending on which cooler (not included) you chose, to force water into the cuff and compress the affected area. Buy your Aircast Cryo System Foot Cuff from ActiveForever.com today!
When combined with the Aircast AutoChill System with Cryo Cuff Cooler or Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler, the unit can be applied literally anywhere at anytime for treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation following injury or surgery. The system was built to be extremely simple and portable which makes it ideal for post-op, home and training room; Buy your Aircast Cryo System Thigh Cuff from ActiveForever.com today!
Aircast Cryo System Foot Cuff Features:
- Virtually no risk of tissue damage because of controlled cold
- Easy to use and portable
- Great for rehab, post-op, home or even training room
- Anatomic cuff design for complete foot coverage
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Innovative design for complete coverage of affected area
Aircast Cryo System Foot Cuff Specifications:
- Measuring Instructions: Measure forefoot circumference
- Medium: 9" - 14"
- Large: 10" - 17"
- This is the cuff only, cryo cooler sold separately
Warranty: Six (6) months
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aircast cryo cuff, aircast cryo cuff system, cryo cuff, cryo cuff foot, cryo cuff system, ice pack, cold compress, swelling, 10C01, 10B01