The Aircast FP Walker Foam Pneumatic has a low rocker sole for added comfort and ease of ambulation, and a wider foot base with plenty of room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. With the patient in mind, the valve placement has been relocated to improve compliance and ease of inflation.
The Aircast FP Walker Foam Pneumatic has a lightweight, durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection. Housed within the shell are two adjustable aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli. These aircells can be individually inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a customized fit and optimal comfort and support. Changes in limb dimension can easily be accommodated throughout the healing process by adjusting aircell inflation to ensure stability and immobilization. Buy the The Aircast FP Walker Foam Pneumatic from ActiveForever.com today!
Aircast FP Walker Foam Pneumatic Features:
- Low rocker sole offers comfort and natural ambulation
- Wide foot base provides ample room for dressings
- Improved ergonomic design for ease-of-use and increased compliance
- Exclusive overlapping aircells offer superior edema reduction
- Semi-rigid shell and adjustable aircells provide secure support and protection
Aircast FP Walker Foam Pneumatic Specifications:
- Sizes: Pediatric, small, medium, large, and x-large
- Leg: Left or right
- See sizing information below before ordering the Aircast FP Walker Foam Pneumatic
|Aircast FP Walker Foam Pneumatic Size
|Men's Shoe Size
||Up to 4
||4 - 7
||7 - 10
||10 - 13
|Women's Shoe Size
||Up to 5
||5 - 8
||8 - 11
||11 - 15
|Height of Brace
|Max Foot Width (at toes)
|Max Calf Circumference
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air cast, leg brace, ankle boot, 01F