The Coflex Bandage Wrap is ideally used as a wrap to provide light compression to different parts of the body. The wrap is soft and delivers just the right amount of compression that doesn’t cut off blood circulation. On the contrary, the wrap promotes blood flow and enhances the speed of recovery and reduces swelling. It does not cause any skin irritations or rashes and is hence suitable for sensitive skin.
The wrap adheres to itself and does not require any fasteners or clips to firmly secure itself. After use, the coflex tape can be easily removed with scissors. The tape is extremely porous and hence allows the skin underneath to breathe. This enhances the user’s comfort and allows them to wear it for extended periods of time. The wrap is also resistant to water and sweat and won’t slip off due to any reason. The wrap can be used to firmly hold bandages, wound dressings, and even IVs in place. It is also used to stop excessive bleeding and regulate blood circulation. The wrap can also be used to support the user’s knees, elbows, wrists, or other joints. Veterinarians will also find the Andover Bandage Wrap useful for animals since it does not stick to fur or hair.
The wrap is lightweight and has an incredible tensile strength. It is a reliable and cost effective solution for different wrapping and compression needs. The tape is available in various colors to accommodate different user choices.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be used on sensitive skin
- Lightweight, comfortable and secure
- Helps stop bleeding and regulate blood flow
- Self adhesive requires no clips or fasteners
- Non slip bandage is sweat and water resistant
- Provides support to elbow, knee, wrist or other joints
- High tensile strength for secure and controlled compression
- Manufacturer: Coflex
- Type: Standard Compression
- Closure Type: Self-adherent Closure
- Color: Blue, Green, Tan, Light Blue, Smiley, Purple, Neon Pink, Red
- Sizes: 1 Inch x 5 yards, 2 Inch x 5 yards, 3 Inch x 5 yards, 4 Inch x 5 yards, 6 Inch x 5 yards
- Model: 3100BL, 3100CP, 3100GR, 3100TN, 3200BL, 3200CP, 3200LB, 3200PU, 3200SM, 3200TN, 3300GR, 3300NP, 3300PU, 3300RD, 3300TN, 3400BL, 3400CP, 3400PU, 3400RD, 3400TN, 3600LB, 3600TN
Product Information and Documents