Uniquely designed for the harsh aquatic environment, this pool wheelchair features a sturdy, anti-corrosive stainless steel frame and a fungus- and mildew-resistant mesh upholstery that will remain in great condition for years. This stainless steel wheelchair has detachable, folding footrests that ease transfers in and out of the chair which supports up to 600 pounds depending on the model. Coming in four foldable styles and one non-collapsible model, this aquatic wheelchair has rugged rubber tires and lightweight, mag-style wheels that provide strength and durability without adding much weight.
Independent parking brakes deliver additional safety and the various seat widths allow you to choose the model or models that best suit the clientele of your facility. A great way to empower users so they reap the full benefits of aquatic therapy and training, this mobility aid is an adaptable tool ideal for ramp or beach entry pools. If you want to make your facility an accessible and beneficial place to an even wider range of users, buy the Aqua Creek Aquatic Wheelchair from ActiveForever.com today!
- Mobility aid for use with aquatic therapy
- Made of durable anti-corrosive steel
- Rugged upholstery is mildew resistant
- Sturdy rubber tires
- Mag-style wheels are lightweight and strong
- Detachable footrests also fold for easy transfers
- Flip up arms for easy transfers
- Parking brakes are independent
- Different seat widths & weight capacity to suit your needs
- Designed to handle harsh aquatic training environment
AquaCreek Aqua Wheelchair Specifications:
- Size and Weight Capacity:
- F-18SSWC: 18” wide seat - 350 lb weight capacity
- F-20SSWC: 20” wide seat - 350 lb weight capacity
- F-24SSWC: 24” wide seat - 375 lb weight capacity
- Dimensions: 18" - 42.5"L x 25"W x 36"H; 20" - 42.5"L x 27"W x 36"H; 24" - 42.5"L x 31"W x 36"H
- Material: Stainless steel frame; fungal-resistant PVC mesh upholstery
- Product Weight: 50 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 23"H x 1.25"W
- Front Casters: 8"H x 1"W
- Foot Rests: Stainless steel frame with folding plastic footplate, removable rigging, heel loop fixed to footplate.
- Wheel Locks: Lever operated, stainless steel with nylon washers, rubber handles and plastic contact foot. Adjustable.
Warranty: One (1) year manufacturer's
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: F-053SSWC, F-052SSWC, F-051SSWC, F-057SSWC, F-058SSWC, swimming pool wheelchair, wheel chair