Easily installed onto your Revolution Pool Liftand designed to provide unmatched versatility around the pool deck, this deluxe attachment is ideal for any commercial or clinical pool setting. Injuries are commonplace around pools, and the Spine Board Attachment provides you with a safe, secure means to immobilize and transfer the injured without risking further damage.
The board itself is made from a super-strong, yet lightweight rotationally molded linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), and the outer perimeter features multiple hand holds for secure transfers. Quick release pins allow for safe and fast securement of the board to the lift adapter, and the included tie-downs ensure the users safety. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Lightweight yet sturdy LLDPE plastic spine board
- Outside edges lined with sturdy hand grips
- Ideal for rehab facilities and hospitals
- Locking pins are easy to secure and remove for transfers
- Tie-down straps add another level of security
- Provides ADA compliant emergency preparedness for your pool
Aqua Creek Spine Board Attachment for Revolution Pool Lift Specifications:
- Spine Board Attachment Specs (.pdf)
- Spine Board Dimensions: 73" [185.4cm] Long x 18-1/4" [46.4cm] Wide x 2.5" [6.4cm] Thick
- Adapter Dimensions: 23" [58.4cm] Wide x 26.5" [67.3cm] High x 21.275" [55.6cm] Deep
- Clearance: 34" max wall height
- Materials: Adapter: type 304 stainless steel with epoxy powder coat, Spine Board: rotationally molded linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
Warranty: limited lifetime warranty on adapter frame, 1 year warranty on spine board
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: F-734RSA, spineboard, crashboard, AQUACR, evac, F-734RSA-1