Built from commercial grade non-corrosive stainless steel and PVC plastic, and customizable for various pool shapes and sizes, there is no better aquatic mobility aid on the market today. Designed as a practical solution for pool access, the AquaTrek Pool Ramp lets people of all ages and abilities enter and exit the pool with ease.
The AquaTrek Pool Ramp can serve as a multipurpose, three-in-one system. It can be left in ramp formation for Aquatic Wheel Chair access, configured into a step system (in appropriate pool depths) or used as underwater parallel bars.
The AquaTrek Pool Ramp is available in two sizes, standard or extended. The extended AquaTrek Pool Ramp is suitable for pool facilities that have depths of 4' or greater from pool floor to the deck surface. The longer length allows the slope of the ramp to be decreased to accommodate the extra depth. Durable, reliable and easy to remove and configure, the AquaTrek Pool Ramp provides clinical and commercial aquatic therapy facilities with the support and accessibility and compliance they require. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Designed to gradually and safely lower wheelchair-bound individuals into the pool
- Adjustable for various pool depths
- Customizable to work with any gutter system
- Easily removed for cleaning or applying a pool cover
- Extra stable handrails provide additional stability and convenience
- Constructed entirely of a non-corrosive metal skeleton encased in rigid PVC skin
- Ideal for both clinical and commercial pool applications
- Non-marking wheels make transport and removal a snap
- Three-way design allows the ramp to be used as a wheelchair ramp, mobility steps and underwater parallel bars
AquaTrek Pool Ramp Specifications:
- Overall Width: 34"
- Width Between Handrails: 30"
- Unit Weight: 300 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- For Extended Length model call for freight quote.
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Warranty: Full one year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: AQ-9000, AQ-9000-L, cast bronze, Rehab Systems, pool access systems, aqua trek, mag wheels, pool ramps, water rehab