The overall portability and lightweight design make it easy for staff to remove the pool steps for cleaners, removable tarps, or solar blankets. Durable, non-corrosive construction and titanium dioxide protection ensure the Aqua Trek Pool Steps last your facility a long time. The AquaTrek Pool Step is customized for your pool deck and gutter configuration based on the forms below.
How do I know which model of pool step to choose?
You should choose your Aqua Trek Pool Steps based on riser height, or distance between steps. The riser height is determined by the depth of your pool from the pool floor to the deck surface. A really deep pool will need an AquaTrek unit with more steps than a shallow pool
What is considered to be the ideal riser height for a pool step?
A riser height from 5-1/2 to 7 inches is what would be considered the best, most comfortable steps for someone who has a disability. Just as a visual reference, 5-1/2 inches is about the height of a soda pop can.
AquaTrek Pool Steps Features:
- Improves pool accessibility for the handicapped
- Completely portable with wheels for easier movement
- Non-slip safety treads on each step
- Enables users to enter and exit the pool walking forward
- Easily removable for cleaners, tarps, or solar blankets
AquaTrek Pool Step Specifications:
- Available in 6, 7, or 8 step configurations
- Maximum weight capacity: 600 lbs
- Includes 2 deck anchors that must be drilled into the pool deck surface
Warranty: AquaTrek Pool Steps carry a 1 year warranty on all parts
Returns: Due to the customization required for your order, AquaTrek Pool Steps are non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aquatic therapy, therapeutic, handicapped access