The Bard Urinary Drainage Bag is a reusable urine collection bag. The bag is ideal for people on artificial urine drainage systems with catheters inserted inside for prolonged periods of time. The bag provides an easy way to collect the user’s urine and drain it all at once rather than having to make repeated trips to drain it. This also makes it ideal for people with urine leaks that go on throughout the day.
The Bard Urine Bag has a teardrop shape that maximizes the area and hence the volume of urine it can collect. It also makes it easy to drain the urine without leaving any residue inside. The safety flow drainage outlet of the bag also ensures no splashing occurs during drainage.
The bag is available in two options, one with a single hook and the other with a dual hook. Users can choose any one option as required then conveniently hang the bag either on bed rails, wheelchairs, or walkers. An EZ-Lok sampling port on the top of the bag eliminates needlestick injuries by providing caregivers with a needle free aspiration.
The latex-free Bard Drainage Bag for Urine is also bacteriostatic. Each bag is injected with an antimicrobial to eliminate and inhibit the growth of pathogens and hence eliminate the risk of infection. A microbial outlet tube also ensures a contamination free environment by eliminating the possibility of bacterial migration. An anti-reflux chamber keeps everything sanitary by preventing backflow of urine into the drainage tube.
Product Features and Benefits
- Latex free, sterile and single use bag
- Available in single and double hook option
- Sampling port allows for needle free aspiration
- Can be hung on the bed, wheelchair, or walker
- Anti reflux chamber helps prevent urine backflow
- String hanger with hook to hang the bag securely
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Product Capacity: 2000 milliliters, 4000 milliliters
- Drain Tube Type: Luer-Lock Adapter
- Sample Port Type: Urine Sample Port
- Model: 153504, 153509, 154002, 154004, 154102
Product Information and Documents