The Blue Chip Medical 9500 Power-Pro Elite is an advanced alternating pressure mattress with eighteen independent nine inch deep ventilated air cells that are primarily designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The air cells are made of thermoplastic polyurethane, also known as TPU, and are arranged in a dual-bladder design that prevents the mattress from sinking down during power outages.
The Power-Pro Elite 9500 Mattress provides proper pressure redistribution to prevent and treat stage one to stage four pressure ulcers. It is equipped with an advanced audible alarm system that alerts the caregivers and users of the loss of power supply. To deflate it during emergency conditions a CPR valve system has been attached with the mattress that quickly releases the air filled inside. Its hose connections come with a unique transport locking device that maintains the inflation of mattress while transferring the patients.
The Power-Pro Elite Mattress has ventilated air cells that prevent the risk of skin breakdowns by reducing the build-up of excessive moisture. It has a microprocessor-controlled blower pump that inflates the mattress completely within just three minutes. The cycle range provided by the pump is five to ninety-five minutes which can be controlled by the patient.
The mattress has a urethane coated quilted cover that is moisture resistant but easily washable. The cover is also multi-stretchable and has antimicrobial properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria. The cover is designed according to the California Technical Bulletin 117 fire safety laws that make it fire-retardant.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Matress page and the Drive Medical Quick 'N Easy Comfort Mattress for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Audible alarm system alerts about power outage
- Blower pump is directly controlled by a microprocessor
- Combines two therapies; true low air loss and alternating pressure
- Air holes help reducing skin macerations by minimizing excess moisture
- Locking device ensures that mattress remains inflated for patient transport
- Fluid resistant, anti microbial cover transfers moisture away from patient skin
- Provides pressure redistribution to prevent and treat stage I-IV pressure ulcers
- Manufacturer: Blue Chip Medical
- Dimensions: 9 Inch x 36 Inch x 80 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kilograms)
- Cover Material: Urethane
- Material: Air Cells
- Product Number: 9500