Packaged in hard-sided, protective, plastic case, this deluxe personal EMS Unit utilizes standard lead wires with pintail ends and "pigtail" style electrodes. Additional features include cycle bursts - 2 bursts settings and an automatically varied pulse width (six-second intervals). Ideal for both rehabilitation and preventative care, buy your BodyMed Analog EMS Unit from ActiveForever.com today!
What is the difference between an EMS Unit and a Tens Unit?
EMS differs from TENS in that it is designed to stimulate muscle motor nerves, while TENS (Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation) is designed to stimulate sensory nerve endings to help decrease pain.
What can an EMS Unit do for me?
Relaxation of muscle Spasms: Muscle spasms and cramping often occur in areas of localized pain and tenderness. Stimulation is used to fatigue the "spastic" muscle.
Muscle Reeducation: Evidence has shown that a combination of both exercise and electrical stimulation is far superior in strengthening atrophied muscles. Atrophy is the partial or complete wasting away of a part of the body.
Increased Local Blood Circulation: Rhythmic muscle contraction helps improve blood circulation, thereby aiding in the reduction of localized swelling and tenderness.
Immediate Post-surgical Stimulation of Calf Muscles to Prevent Venous Thrombosis: The use of EMS to increase blood circulation assists in the prevention of venous thrombosis (blood clots).
BodyMed Analog EMS Unit Features:
- Relaxation of muscle Spasms
- Muscle Re-Education
- Increased Local Blood Circulation
- Features protective cap over the amplitude adjustment knobs
- Prevents unintended changes to the pulse amplitude
- Comes in hard-sided, protective, plastic case
- Utilizes standard lead wires (pintail style) and "pigtail" style electrodes
- Cycle bursts 2 bursts/second, 9 pulses/burst and 100 Hz
- Pulse width is automatically varied in a six-second interval
- Helps prevent Venous Thrombosis (a blood clot that forms within a vein)
BodyMed Analog EMS Unit Specifications:
- Caps over buttons
- Hard plastic carrying case
- Two lead wires (each lead wire supports two electrodes)
- Four electrodes (one pack)
- 9-volt battery
- Operation manual
BodyMed Analog EMS Unit Additional Specs
||Dual; isolated between channels
||Synchronous, constant and alternation
||Adjustable 0-80 mA peak into 200 Ohm load each channel, constant current
||Asymmetrical, biphasic, square pulse
||2Hz - 120Hz (adjustable)
||250 µs (micro second) fixed
||1 - 8 seconds (adjustable
|Cycle ON and OFF Times
||1 - 30 seconds (adjustable)
||30- or 60- minute; or continuous
Warranty: One (1) Year Limited Manufacturer's
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Electrical Muscle Stimulation, ZZA350, Relia Med, Electrotherapy, reliamed, body med, ZZA550