The Vyaire Medical Airlife Disposable Bacteria Filter is a small, lightweight, and easy to use bacteria filter that pushes water molecules away and traps bacteria and viral particles within the filter. This filtration process is known as electrostatic attraction and works by building up an electrostatic charge when the air is flowing through the filter system. This causes bacterial and viral particles to be attracted to the filter. By trapping these harmful particles, the Ailife Disposable Bacteria Filter will prevent you from breathing in harmful bacteria that can cause infection.
The Vyaire 001851 Airlife Filter can be used in multiple applications including ventilators and high-flow Oxygen Therapy systems to prevent bacteria and microbes from spreading into the patient's airways. For best results, this filter should be changed after every 24 hours of use.
- Light and Easy to Adapt and Use
- Permits for Visual Control of Device
- Multiple Application Filter
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) 99.9 Percent
- Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) 99.7 Percent
- Flow Resistance at 1.0L/Second - 0.54 Centimeters H2O
- Flow Resistance at 1.0L/Second After 48 Hours - 0.90 Centimeters H2O
- Compressible Volume - 43 Millileter
Manuals and Documents
|Select Your Options
- Be the first to review this product