The Carex FGB170C0 Universal Transfer Bench is a compact transfer bench that assists users with limited mobility or weakness to get in or out of bathtubs. It features a comfortable backrest with two built-in handles that can be easily gripped to place it in the desired position.
The rubber feet of the Carex Universal Transfer Bench provides added security against slipping. It features a patented exact level height adjustable technology. The height is adjustable in the legs with each leg being individually adjustable to compensate for varying bathroom floor heights. The bench easily converts to accommodate either right or left bathtub entry.
With no metal parts, there is no possibility of rusting or corrosion of the bench. It has a plastic frame that makes it less prone to wear and tear and increases its longevity. It can be disassembled really easily for storage and travel. Reassembling it again is equally easy and requires no extra tools. It is lightweight, compact, and easily supports a weight of up to 400 lbs. The Universal Transfer Bench is an ideal aid for people suffering from weak knees or legs, limited mobility due to injuries or surgeries, and the elderly.
Product Features and Benefits
- No metal parts to rust or corrode
- Drainage holes in the bench to eliminate water pooling
- The exact Level system allows for easy height adjustment
- Comfortable backrest has two built-in handles for easy positioning
- Universal transfer bench converts quickly for left or right-hand bath entry
- Helps people with weakness or poor mobility to enter or exit the tub safely
- Assembles & disassembles quickly for travel or shared bathroom situations
- Model: FGB170C0
- Material Type: Plastic
- Product Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Manufacturer: Carex Healthcare
- Product Type: Bath Transfer Bench
- Seat Depth & Width: 19 Inch & 29- ¾ Inch
- Product Dimensions (h x w x d): 17.5" - 22.5" x 29.75" x 19"