ADA Compliant Pool Lift Anchor System
Placed on the deck, near the pools edge, the TriPoint Drop In Anchor holds the pool lift in place as the user is lowered into and out of the water. Specifically engineered for the Global Lift Commercial Series pool lifts, this Anchor is durable and ensures safe entry and exit of your pool.
Global Lift Commerical Series TriPoint Drop In Anchor System Features:
- 1 - Anchor Plate with bonding Lug & bolt
- 3 - 5/8 Stainless Steel Bolts
- 3 - 6” Anchoring Rods
- 3 - Plastic Caps
Global Lift Commerical Series TriPoint Drop In Anchor System Instructions:
- Step 1: Determine the location for installation (Make sure all ADA requirements are met). ***NOTE: The installation of Global Lift Corp’s anchor system’s are a guideline of minimum requirements. In some states or municipalities they may require additional steps due to their local codes or ordinances.***
- Step 2: Make sure that all the parts are present (Refer to the parts list)
- Step 3: At the determined location for installation, chalk out a 3’ X 3’ area prior to cutting out the concrete. (Refer to overview, the front of the Anchor Plate must be 11” to 16” from the water’s edge and 6” deep). New Construction, the concrete must be 6” deep with a ½” reinforcing rod, minimum of an 18” grid. NOTE: Make sure all local codes and ordinances are met.
- Step 4: Once the 3’ X 3’ area is cut out, make sure you drill in the inner wall of all 4 sides of the area (refer to the section detail) for the purpose of cold pinning the new concrete to the old concrete. Use 1/2” rebar, 6” to 8” in length.
- Step 5: Attach the 3 – 6” threaded anchor’s with the 5/8’s bolts (included) to the Anchor Plate and tighten down.
- Step 6: Place the Anchor Plate in the area, make sure that the front of the Anchor Plate is 11” to 16” from the water’s edge and that the decal’s arrow on the anchor plate is pointing to the water’s edge (refer to overview). A key element is to make sure that the Anchor Plate is level and square with the pool so that your Commercial Series Lift sits properly on the deck.
- Step 7: Bonding the unit – The bonding lug is included with the Anchor plate (furthest point from the pool wall on the Anchor Plate) locate the bonding lug, connect the bonding lug to the bonding grid.NOTE: Make sure all local codes and ordinances are met.
- Step 8: Pour in your concrete, (make sure you cover the holes in the 3 threaded anchor’s so you don’t get concrete in the threads) minimum of 4,000 psi with reinforcing rod. Also make sure that the tops of the threaded anchors are flush with the deck. Before you install your lift make sure you let the concrete set up for 48 hours.
- Step 9: After the concrete has set for 48 hours, now it’s time to install your lift. Place your Commercial Series Lift over the anchor holes, screw in the Anchor bolts that are included and tighten down securely. Once you have completed the installation, please refer to User’s Manual for a safe operation.
All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy
. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: pool-lift