The Kangaroo Connect Pump is a highly efficient enteral feeding pump that maintains the flow rate with the highest accuracy than other pumps. The pump can be used to administer enteral feeding to both adults as well as pediatric patients. The pump can efficiently feed the patients whether they are mobile or in a stationary position.
The Kangaroo Connect Enteral Pump has a patient-friendly design that is compact and easily portable. The pump features a color screen where notifications are displayed. The screen is accompanied with buttons and an easy-to-understand interface that allows users to easily troubleshoot the pump or set their desired feeding program. An intuitive alarm management system features eight different types of alarms that alert the user about various situations like empty feed bags, blocked tube, dead battery etc. The pump also features a section to easily load the cassette in and secure it by clipping it in. A portable easy release clamp at the back of the pump allows healthcare professionals or users to place it on a pole during the feeding for convenience.
The Connect Enteral Feeding Pump can be used to program a continuous, an intermittent or a bolus feeding session as per the user’s requirement. The feeding pump is also designed to accommodate formulas that are thicker than conventional ones. It is also waterproof as per industry standards and easy to clean and maintain.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Audible alarm management system
- For both pediatric and adult patients
- Simple to ready large color LCD display
- Ideal for acute care settings and home use
- Stores up to seventy two hours of feeding history
- Can be used in stationary and ambulatory conditions
- Sensors to detect upstream and downstream flow condition
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Priming Rate: 1200 ml/hr
- Power Output: +5v, 4.0 A
- Formula dose and Bolus Volume: 1-3000 milliliter in 1 milliliter increments
- Delivery Rate of Formula: 1-600 ml/hr in 1 milliliter increments
- Product Number: 384400
Manuals and Documents