The Kangaroo ePump Feeding Bags are feeding bags specifically designed to work with the Kangaroo Joey ePump which is sold separately. The bags provide a safe and convenient storage to hold and administer nutrition through a tube. The set is made of a PVC material that does not require the use of the chemical DEHP and hence is safe for patients with DEHP allergies.
The ePump Feeding Set is designed to be safe for patients and ensure accurate delivery of nutrition. The bag has an anti free-flow feature that prevents it from flowing freely into the patient or out of the bag if it gets disconnected from the pump. This feature also activates if the bag is not loaded correctly and helps prevent the loss of formula in any way. The Feeding Bags have a large opening on the top to facilitate easy and quick filling of the bag. This capped opening is accompanied with an easy-to-grip handle that can be used to carry the bag and hang it for use. The set has a large stepped connector that makes the bags incompatible with IV tubes. This helps avoid confusion and makes the purpose of the bags more clear.
The spike set that comes with the ePump Set is designed with a thread that allows carers to attach the feeding tube to it more securely. The threaded spike set is also compatible with the Nestle SpikeRight feeding port which is a more advanced and convenient way of tube feeding.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ensures an accurate and safe delivery of the nutrition
- Perfect to use with Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump
- Anti free flow feature protects patient from any free flow incident
- PVC material wipes out the utilization of the compound/chemical DEHP
- Protects the patient from any unfavorable symptoms related to DEHP Allergies
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Material: DEHP-Free PVC
- Quantity: Each, Case of 30
- Sizes: 100 milliliters, 500 milliliters, 1000 milliliters
- Model: 674668, 712054, 713650, 714650, 716154, 772055, 773656, 773662, 774655, 774669