The DMI Institutional Knurled Grab Bar offers increased safety and stability while showering or using the bathroom. By installing these grab bars in your shower, bathtub, or next to the toilet, you greatly reduce the chance of injury. They are ideal for those who have limited mobility, such as Parkinson’s, stroke, arthritis, or other physical ailments, or even who are recovering from hip, leg, or knee surgery. These bars comply with most government requirements and can be used horizontally or vertically.
The DMI Institutional Knurled Grab Bar is made from high quality, rust-proof, chrome-plated knurled steel. The tiny "knurled" cuts in the bar helps prevent your hand from slipping off the bar if you are in a wet environment. Each bar has a 1.25" diameter, extends 2 7/8” away from the wall, and comes with mounting screws and gaskets. Available in Silver and 12", 16", 18", 24", and 32" lengths. Prevent a fall and buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
DMI Institutional Knurled Grab Bar Features:
- Prevents injury from slipping or falling while using the shower, bathtub, or toilet
- High quality chrome-plated steel helps prevent rust
- Knurled texture prevents hand from slipping
- Includes mounting screws and gaskets
- Can be used horizontal or vertical
- Complies with most government requirements
- Extends 2 7/8” from the wall
- 1.25" diameter
DMI Institutional Knurled Grab Bar Specifications:
- Bar Diameter: 1.25”
- Distance from Wall to Inside of Bar: 2 7/8”
- Material: Chrome-plated knurled steel
- Color: Silver
- Lengths: 12", 16", 18", 24", 32"
- Includes: One (1) DMI Institutional Knurled Grab Bar, mounting screws, and gaskets
NOTE: The DMI Institutional Knurled Grab Bar is not designed to support one's body weight. It is to be used only as a means of balancing or maintaining one's balance. ActiveForever accepts no liability for injuries resulting from improper use or installation.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Shipping costs may vary as the 16", 18", 24" & 32"DMI Institutional Knurled Grab Bars are oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: 521-1530, grabbar, grabar, nurled, handicap rail, hand rail, wall bar, handicap safety rail, grab rail, fall prevention, bathtub rail, bath tub rail, bathtub bar, shower bar, shower grab bar, bathroom safety, bathtub safety, steel grab bar